Full Library 6,034 resources
Université virtuelle du Sénégal – Première université publique numérique de l’Afrique de l’ouestUniversité virtuelle du Sénégal - n.d. - Université virtuelle du Sénégal
The OER4Schools Professional Learning Resource - OER in EducationUniversity of Cambridge: Faculty of Education - n.d.
Pakistan 2022 Floods Response Plan: 01 Sep 2022 - 28 Feb 2023 (Issued 30 Aug 2022) - Pakistan | ReliefWebUNOCHA - n.d.
Appeal in English on Pakistan about Agriculture, Coordination, Flash Flood, Flood and more; published on 30 Aug 2022 by OCHA
THE FUTURE OF LEARNING AND TECHNOLOGY IN DEPRIVED CONTEXTS (p. 58)Unwin, T., Weber, M., Brugha, M., & Hollow, D. - n.d.
This report addresses the future of basic education, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) use in deprived locations, and the use of ICTs in primary school learning in 2020 and 2025, especially in deprived contexts. It draws on research evidence from the literature, the authors’ experiences of ICT use in education initiatives, interviews with practitioners and academics, a workshop, and consultations with Save the Children staff from many different countries, mostly conducted in August 2017.
The DHS Program - Quality information to plan, monitor and improve population, health, and nutrition programsUSAID - n.d.
Education, Equity and Inclusion: A policy paper for the G20Varkey Foundation - No date - Varkey Foundation
Designing inclusive digital solutions and developing digital skills: guidelines - UNESCO Digital LibraryVosloo, S. - n.d.
War Child empowers children and young people in conflict areas by providing psychosocial support, stimulating education and protecting children from the effects of war.
Nothing as Practical as Good Theory : Exploring Theory-Based Evaluation for Comprehensive Community Initiatives for Children and Families | Semantic ScholarWeiss, C. - n.d.
Hardware and modality
- App-based (13)
- Audio (7)
- Blended learning (14)
- Desktop and laptop computers (14)
- Distance education (28)
- Online learning (18)
- Open educational resources (13)
- Personalised learning (9)
- Phone (23)
- Printed teaching and learning materials (6)
- Radio (22)
- Social media and messaging (7)
- Tablet (17)
- Television (14)
- Video (6)
Publisher and type
- BETER (1)
- EdTech Hub Blog / op-ed (19)
- EdTech Hub Collaborative evaluation (1)
- EdTech Hub Country summaries and case studies (5)
- EdTech Hub Evidence review (13)
- EdTech Hub Helpdesk response (39)
- EdTech Hub Horizon-scanning study (1)
- EdTech Hub Journal article (5)
- EdTech Hub Methodology publication (2)
- EdTech Hub Other type (11)
- EdTech Hub Policy briefing (2)
- EdTech Hub Position paper (6)
- EdTech Hub Rapid evidence review (6)
- EdTech Hub Sandbox sprint review (3)
- EdTech Hub Systematic review (1)
- EdTech Hub Technical report (11)
- EdTech Hub Working paper (7)
- UNICEF (18)
- World Bank (1)
- Case study (5)
- Content analysis and thematic analysis (2)
- Design-based research (2)
- Evaluation research (2)
- Experimental and quasi-experimental research (2)
- Interviews and focus groups (13)
- Literature review, systematic review and meta-analysis (23)
- Mixed methods (5)
- Observation (3)
- (Participatory) Action research (2)
- Social Network Analysis (1)
- Surveys and questionnaires (4)