Full bibliography 2,138 resources
- Global Monitoring of School Meals During COVID-19 School Closures. (n.d.). Retrieved April 19, 2020, from https://cdn.wfp.org/2020/school-feeding-map/index.html
As a result of school closures, 350 million children around the world are missing out on school meals. For many of them, a school meal may be their only nutritious meal during the day. The world needs to find alternative solutions, fast.
- Five Findings from a New Phone Survey in Senegal. (n.d.). Center For Global Development. Retrieved August 12, 2020, from https://www.cgdev.org/blog/five-findings-new-phone-survey-senegal
Better data can help us have a better response for COVID, so we piloted a mobile phone survey on 1,000+ respondents in Senegal in partnership with the Centre de Recherche pour le Développement Économique et Social. We published the results of the survey yesterday and we are now publishing some of the key findings.
- FAQs -. (n.d.). Retrieved April 3, 2020, from https://inclusion-international.org/catalyst-for-inclusive-education/faq/
Frequently Asked Questions: Questions You Have About Inclusive Education But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask Inclusion International is often asked what we mean by “inclusive education”. Here are the most common questions from our members together with our responses. The responses are based on the …
- Education in Cambodia | Where We Work | Global Partnership for Education. (n.d.). Retrieved May 29, 2020, from https://www.globalpartnership.org/where-we-work/cambodia
See education data for Cambodia and learn about GPE programs, grants, results and progress.
- Document Detail. (n.d.). [Text/HTML]. World Bank. Retrieved August 12, 2020, from https://documents.worldbank.org/en/publication/documents-reports/documentdetail
Remote-learning, Time-Use, and Mental Health of Ecuadorian High-School Studentsduring the COVID-19 Quarantine (English)
- Disability Inclusive Education Toolkit | Education Links. (n.d.). Retrieved April 3, 2020, from https://www.edu-links.org/resources/disability-inclusive-education-toolkit
This toolkit provides guidance and resources for integrating disability into the USAID Program Cycle.
- delfi2019/delfi.org · master · Jens Lechtenbörger / publications. (n.d.). GitLab. Retrieved August 19, 2020, from https://gitlab.com/lechten/publications/blob/master/delfi2019/delfi.org
Source files for selected publications
Use the free DeepL Translator to translate your texts with the best machine translation available, powered by DeepL’s world-leading neural network technology. Currently supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Creative Commons (Home). (n.d.). Creative Commons. Retrieved August 31, 2020, from https://creativecommons.org/
Open access to knowledge is critical—especially during a global health emergency. The Open COVID Pledge calls on organizations around the world to make their patents and copyrights freely available in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. CC’s Response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 and girls’ education: A tale of two futures. (n.d.). Retrieved May 29, 2020, from https://www.globalpartnership.org/events/covid-19-and-girls-education-tale-two-futures
Julia Gillard will join UK Special Envoy for Girls' Education Baroness Sugg and youth from around the world for a dialogue on how COVID-19 is affecting girls' education from around the world